Jungian Sandplay Therapy: The Mysterium Journey
A Workshop by Heather Lesley-Swan
Saturday 8 February 9.30 - 4.30 pm
32 Zigzag Street Redhill Brisbane
Members and concession $85: Non – members $100 (materials included)
Attendance certificates will be issued. Information: 07 3511 0167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Heather Lesley-Swan for a one-day seminar to amplify the Jungian Sandplay Therapy individuation process.
In this workshop, which will include safe, respectful and meaningful experiential processes, Heather will outline
- the provenance, purpose and power of Jungian Sandplay Therapy
- clinical applications, appropriate for analytic psychotherapists, analysts and psycho-analytically oriented counsellors
- application of Sandplay Therapy for the Self, as individual
- toolkit essentials – the imperatives of ‘space’, resources, and therapeutic frame
- what works, and when to use it; what doesn’t, and how to avoid it
The sandplay process will be illustrated with clinical material and photographs of actual sandplay processes.
At the end of this workshop participants will be renewed in their practical application in the helping professions, inspired as to their own spiritual growth, and equipped with sound skills to further their aspirations and the growth of others.
To attend: Jungian Sandplay Therapy: The Mysterium Journey
On Saturday 8 February 2014
Please pay amount): $85 (Member, concession) $100 (Non-member)
Money order or a cheque made out to the C.G. Jung Society of Queensland
Please return to C.G. Jung Society of Qld, 74 Camp St. Toowong, Q 4066
Direct deposit: CG Jung Society of Qld; Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 06 4121 Account number: 10237966 (please provide your name in the reference section)
Also please email: email@example.com or Tel. 0423206682 to confirm booking and for further information
Please note that this course is not part of the ISST training program